- About us
- Labour advice
- Financial advice on labour matters and Social Security to adapt work situations to customer needs and/or the requirements of any legislative changes.
- Registering businesses and opening new work centres.
- Drawing up and processing any employment changes, both with the General Social Security Regime, and with the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers.
- Offering financial advice and processing the types of contract and clauses that best adapt to the customer's needs, as well as everything related to labour affairs: work conditions, geographic and functional mobility, significant changes to work conditions, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Keeping track of expiry dates on work contracts.
- Advice on remuneration policies and staff management.
- Support creating official salary slips in accordance with current labour laws.
- Completing forms TC1 and TC2 for Social Security.
- Advice on work risk prevention. Support during disciplinary procedures with the Work Inspectorate and in court for cases when the company is responsible for accidents in the workplace.
- Dealing with communications involving changes in employment due to temporary illness or accidents in the workplace.
- Processing direct payments for temporary incapacity.
- Unemployment funds.
- Affidavits from company employees on their family circumstances, so that income tax is applied correctly.
- Permanent availability over the phone so you can contact our technical support staff about any questions you have related to work issues.
Dismissals, restructuring and reorganising the company
- Changes to work conditions.
- Assessing and processing individual dismissals.
- Reviewing and drawing up labour force adjustment plans for reducing working hours, suspending staff or terminating contracts.
- Support during bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation and support when dealing with the Work Inspectorate.
- Representation when dealing with the Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Service.
- Collegiate representation before Labour Courts and Dispute Tribunals, following analysis and reports on litigation.
- Advice, completing and presenting administrative forms to the Salary Guarantee Fund (FOGASA).
WHERE FIND US
c. Dr. Hysern, 26 17820 Banyoles
Tel. 972 57 05 04
fiscal at agenciamata dot com
From Monday to Thursday from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Fridays from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm.