- About us
- Financial advice on labour matters and Social Security to adapt work situations to customer needs and/or the requirements of any legislative changes.
- Registering businesses and opening new work centres.
- Drawing up and processing any employment changes, both with the General Social Security Regime, and with the Special Regime for Self-Employed Workers.
- Offering financial advice and processing the types of contract and clauses that best adapt to the customer's needs, as well as everything related to labour affairs: work conditions, geographic and functional mobility, significant changes to work conditions, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Keeping track of expiry dates on work contracts.
- Advice on remuneration policies and staff management.
- Analysing and implementing systems to make work conditions more flexible in order to optimise efficient production.
- Support creating official salary slips in accordance with current labour laws.
- Completing forms TC1 and TC2 for Social Security.
- Advice on work risk prevention. Support during disciplinary procedures with the Work Inspectorate and in court for cases when the company is responsible for accidents in the workplace.
- Dealing with communications involving changes in employment due to temporary illness or accidents in the workplace.
- Processing direct payments for temporary incapacity.
- Unemployment funds.
- Affidavits from company employees on their family circumstances, so that income tax is applied correctly.
- Information circulars on legislation changes regarding labour material and Social Security.
- Permanent availability over the phone so you can contact our technical support staff about any questions you have related to work issues.
Dismissals, restructuring and reorganising the company
- Advice on company restructuring and reorganisation procedures, reducing staff numbers, totally or partially closing the business with dismissals, etc.
- Changes to individual or collective work conditions.
- Assessing and processing individual dismissals.
- Reviewing and drawing up labour force adjustment plans for reducing working hours, suspending staff or terminating contracts.
- Support during bankruptcy proceedings.
- Replacing contracts if the business is transferred.
- Representation and support when dealing with the Work Inspectorate.
- Representation when dealing with the Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Service.
- Collegiate representation before Labour Courts and Dispute Tribunals, following analysis and reports on litigation.
- Claims for payment.
- Disciplinary actions.
- Advice, completing and presenting administrative forms to the Salary Guarantee Fund (FOGASA).
- Permanent and sporadic advice on Labour Law and Social Security.